Stamp Stampede Banner

Saturday, May 23, 2015

(UPDATE) Where have I been lately???

Update: forgot to post up the video.

Hey there folks.

If you are a loyal reader of my blog, you've been wondering why I haven't updated blog for a long time.

I got busy with final exams for couple of weeks, and I got no times to make any blog post on recent money in politics news.

If you are following me on twitter, you see I tends to post up The Young Turks videos of money in politics news (and other random stuffs). 

Recently I am part of this Stamp Stampede Millionaire Club and I am top of the chart right now (I was #1 for a while, now I am like #2 or so). I even made a music video of myself stamping every twenty dollar from my bank account and they just approved it and shared it to their website. If you Stamp Stampede stampers out there, if you want to beat me, then come join the fight.


At the same time, I was also named as Super Stamper of the Month, which is awesome. James Earle, the Outreach Coordinator, contacted me and we had a phone conversation about how I got introduced into campaign finance reform movement and how do I feel about winning Super Stamper of the Month. It's interesting how much I am close with the community.

Next month, my family and I are going to South Korea over the summer. I will still blogging there and report money in politic stories. Even better, I could update this blog more frequently than before, rather than bi-weekly as usual. So look forward to more stuffs later in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment