Stamp Stampede Banner

Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm Back!!!

Greetings Earthlings. 

Sorry for not updating this blog for a long ass time. The new semester started few months ago and I have been intense for a long time.

No, actually, I had no enough time to write anything on my blog for months. The last time I updated my blog was last month when I tried to write a post about meeting with Missouri Senate candidate Jason Kander, who is also the Secretary of State of Missouri.

I think I could only post once a month rather than every week to adjust my school schedule and my habit of being lazy.

Then again, I won't update this frequently and I am still following money in politics news. Maybe someday, I could interview someone famous who happens to be a Facebook friend of mine.

I apologize about this delay and I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment