Stamp Stampede Banner

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Stamp Stampede Asked Me to Blog for Them

Edit: I forgot. For those of you who are reading this - come buy their stamps and help them get money out of politic.

Good News.

After I wrote the letter to the editor post, I got a retweet and a reply from Stamp Stampede's official twitter account and they asked me if I could (write) blog for them.

In a response, I gave them my personal Carlton Banks Face of Approval.

Right now, I am quite ecstatic over this. I feel like I just got a new job or something. 

I mean, I am just a Ben & Jerry's ice-cream eating, idealistic college-student activist who wants to be part of the change, and now they asked me if I could write for them.

To be honest - even though this new opportunity overwhelms me - I am still thinking about it whether I should accept this or not. I am a college freshman now and the new semester will start next week. Not only that, I am gonna be very busy like hell.

Depending on time and schedule, I could write a blog for them. I will just message them and say, "I'm in and tell me what to do."

Seriously though. I have no words what to say about this. I couldn't explain more how amazed I am.

And I am expecting this blog will take a different direction in the future. 

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment