Stamp Stampede Banner

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Got Another Stamp and How Often Will I Post?

About two weeks ago, the package of my second Stamp Stampede stamp came to my mail box.

Along with that, a coupon for free Ben & Jerry ice cream and a textbook I need for next week.

Let's get dough out of ice cream!
And the editor of Columbia Daily Tribune mailed me back about the Citizens United editorial and suggested me to revise it shorter. (They published it eventually, and I got some comments written by right-wing trolls who just want things business as usual. Cowards).

Then there was one time I try to encourage Catholic priest to join the causes (coincidentally, this year is not only the fifth anniversary of Citizens United case, but also the forty-second anniversary of Roe v. Wade), but I'm worried if that would cross the separation of church and state line, so instead I try to make a compelling case of why Catholics need to concern on this issue just as much as abortion.

Another big story related to Citizens United case was last week, The Undercurrent (one of The Young Turks' partner channel) released the video of protesters stood up to the Supreme Court justices and got arrested for disrupting inside the the Supreme Court. (you can see the video down here)


And..... that's all I could say. Some of you may wondering why I haven't post anything for a week. First of all: college stuffs. Second of all: I am a lazy son of a bitch. Because of these, I will update this blog bi-weekly rather than once in every week as you might have expected.

In fact, this bi-weekly schedule could give me some times to research Missouri politic. More later, I could write more posts about how dysfunctional Missouri politic is. 

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment