Stamp Stampede Banner

Saturday, February 7, 2015

How to Stamp Money Out of Politics

Over the week, I was bored that I made several Instagram videos of myself stamping dollars.

If the editing style reminds you of these HowToBasic videos from YouTube, here's the thing - I am not a fan of HowToBasic videos. I feel like the maker of these videos wasted too much eggs and foods that could have gone to hungry homeless children on the street and starving children from Africa. However, I will admit that this style of editing was inspired from these videos and considering how Instagram only allow upload 15 seconds video, much like Vine, I could post up quick video of how to use the stamp.



A video posted by Jay Whang (@jay_whang) on
 Hope you guys enjoy this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment